what we do, our treatments
Is the latest treatment option that has a cutting edge over the traditional dental care focusing on prevention, oral hygiene and other treatments. It is the field of dentistry dedicated to the art and science of aesthetics, aimed at enhancing a person’s smile and overall appearance, resulting in a better self-image and a sense of well being.
Previously, little could be done to enhance the appearance of your teeth. Chipped, stained or crooked teeth were simply dismissed. Today, however your dream smile is closer than you think!
At Dr Ali’s Denta Care ,we want you to look and feel your best. Unlike plastic surgery, cosmetic dentistry isn’t a major operation. Imagine coming in for a single appointment or two and emerging with the smile you’ve always wanted…no pain, no strain and no time taken out of your busy life. The results are immediate and drastic. The latest advances in cosmetic dental materials and techniques to create the beautiful smile of your dreams is here, so why not give it a chance.
We make Smiles that last forever
Cosmetic Solutions at Dr Ali’s Denta Care:
COSMETIC DENTISTRY combines various techniques and treatments to create a spectacular, natural-looking smile. The cosmetic dental services and techniques now available open up the way for looking younger and feeling better and enjoying greater success in life that are suggested below according to individual needs
list of services we take care?
1. Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry choice.
A. a.ZOOM! Light-activated TEETH WHITENING system professionally performed in the cosmetic dentist’s office
i. 8 shades lighter in 45 minutes.
B. At-home teeth bleaching, with take-home trays and bleaching gel.
2. Porcelain veneers are a quick cosmetic dental fix for chipped, stained or malaligned teeth. A dental veneer is a ceramic laminate that is applied to the front of the tooth. Dental veneers allow for correction in the shape, size, length, spacing and color of your natural teeth.
3. Invisalign: Invisalign braces are actually clear retainers that gently move teeth without traditional metal braces. The majority of adults are candidates for INVISALIGN (up to 85%). Invisalign clear braces are easily tolerated, and in as little as 6 months, gaps between teeth can be closed.
4. Dental Implants – Dental implants combine both restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Dental implants replace one or more missing teeth or secure a dental bridge or denture with stability similar to a natural tooth root. New white materials eliminate any gray shadow under the restored crown. And when the dental implants are placed by a skilled Implantologist like Dr Ali , it can look as well as function just like a natural, healthy tooth. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants preserves the bone mass and strength. With the use of conscious sedation in dentistry dental implants are now virtually painless.
5. Tooth Coloured Fillings – Replacing the old silver amalgam fillings with tooth-colored composite resin material. Tooth-colored fillings are a cosmetic dentistry procedure that restores the natural color and appearance of your teeth.
5. Teeth crowns: A dental crown is used to cover a tooth that is decayed or damaged. Dental crowns can be constructed using a variety of materials depending on the need. Porcelain crowns have opalescence very similar to your natural teeth.
For other dental tips kindly follow the blog post. Looking to catch up with the best dental blogs? Here’s our list of top dental blogs from Dr Alis DentaCare Bangalore