what is Laser dentistry?
Laser therapy in dentistry provides patients with a more comfortable dental treatment experience. Using laser dentistry, your dentist is able to deliver a precise treatment that is more comfortable, quicker, and provides more stunning results.
Benefits of soft tissue laser therapy
- There are several benefits to receiving a laser therapy in dental treatment:
- Many laser treatments do not require anesthesia, and the recovery time is much quicker than with traditional treatment methods.
- There is less bleeding because the high energy light beam aids in the clotting of the exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- There is potentially less of a chance of bacterial infection because the high energy beam sterilizes the area being treated.
- Procedures may not require sutures.
Faster healing, less bleeding and reduced swelling.
The laser can be used for a variety of procedures:
Soft tissue treatments include gum reshaping, lesion removal, treatment of gum disease, removal of excess gum tissue and removing benign oral tumors.
To learn more about laser dentistry and how you may benefit from a laser treatment please contact the clinic for further details.
For other dental tips kindly follow the blog post. Looking to catch up with the best dental blogs? Here’s our list of top dental blogs from Dr Alis DentaCare Bangalore